Tao Xun · Ancient Chinese Ocarina
··· 🔮 ¡Free shipping on all orders! 🦄 ···
The Xun is one of the oldest musical instruments in China with a history of approximately 7000 years. Made originally from stone, baked clay, or bone.
The 8-hole tao xun type Chinese ocarina creates deep tones that are said to have sound healing properties
This 8-hole ocarina is made of clay and produces deep, soothing tones that are perfect for sound healing.
Tao xun is believed to be one of the first instruments used by the Chinese people and is still used in traditional ceremonies today.
This beautifully crafted clay instrument is a must-have for any music lover or collector.
- Material: Clay
- Size: 3*4.3in · 7.8*11cm
- Care: This is a product made by high-temperature firing. It is normal that the surface of the new Tao Xun has a layer of smoky floating color. After receiving it, wipe it with a dry cloth before using it. DO NOT USE WATER!
- The professional Xun will give you deeper melodies while the regular xun will have a higher tone.
- This is a handmade product.
Note: Due to the handmade nature of these items, please accept minor variations in shape, size, and color. The picture displayed on the listing is for reference only. Each xun you receive is unique.
Shipping: We offer free shipping on all our items! Due to high demand, items usually arrive within 35 business days of shipping.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
· FREE SHIPPING ·
Check our Policies
Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy after delivered. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can email us with photographic proof & request a refund.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund claim.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind. Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Some health and personal care items
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.