Refund & Return Policy
Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy after delivered. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can email us with photographic proof & request a refund.
Please email: email@example.com with your refund claim.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind. Please provide photographic proof that the product is faulty or damaged.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Some health and personal care items
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.